Monday, March 30, 2009

Thanks from Camp Victor !

Again, another great week of service here at Camp Victor and a real blessing to have been able to host your team. I had a blast with your volunteers last week. I was able to work on site with them and also go to a bonfire on Thursday night with them as well. The kids from SUNY Geneseo brought enough energy and enthusiasm for the whole camp. It made the week really enjoyable and I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you.

I know they worked very hard on site and I heard many of the construction supervisors saying that they wish your teams where back down here this week because they miss the energy and hard work attitude. It's really nice when two organizations can work together to meet the needs of volunteers in different ways. I'm glad we've been able to house your teams and EBCC has done a great job at providing good work projects. A success all around. (Even more successful when you guys bring awesome volunteers!)

Please pass along my thanks to everyone from last week's team so I have a chance to tell them how great they were and how much we miss them! If any of them are interested in keeping in touch with the camp I can add them to the email newsletter list. Keep spreading the word
and blessings again for supporting our mission and helping the Gulf Coast continue to rebuild.

No comments: